Guess there's no sense scoffing about the Big 10's competition then,right?
Baylor was,like Arizona,a prime example of someone who shouldn't have been there.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those 3 teams were in this tourney (something you guys defended when we discussed teams left out) so they must have been solid [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Just as solid as anyone left out really.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Guess there's no sense scoffing about the Big 10's competition then,right?
Baylor was,like Arizona,a prime example of someone who shouldn't have been there.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Who would go in over top of them though? Az St is the only team that really has a great case against them.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
ASU should have been there. How do you reward a team for losing twice to another? If it were close on the decision,you take ASU. the committee dropped the ball on that one IMO.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
drake is geting lit up
tenn finally remembered they are supposed to win
miami up 8
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Expected Miami to win
knew the Drake draw was tough (so much for my sleeper)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
in one pool i had drake in the e8.......i thought they would come to play......but instead they have gotten kicked in the balls thus far
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
WKU isn't bad at all. UT rebounds like they have today,they'll be going home soon.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Can this UT game end quick enough? Davidson/Gonzaga in a great game, Curry has 34 points.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Finally switched over to the Davidson game on channel 12.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks